BEFORE SUBMITTING A SESSION PROPOSAL:
- Attend a Pioneer Thursday at least once before requesting to host an event. Event hosts or sponsors should understand what Pioneer Thursday is about before submitting an event request.
- Please note, The Hub of Human Innovation provides free event space during Pioneer Thursdays at this time. Room sizes vary.
SESSION PROPOSAL GUIDELINES:
- Events are NOT about selling. Hosting an event at Pioneer Thursday allows you to tell your story, share your knowledge, and be an active member of our innovation community. Don’t make the session about selling you, your company, or product: instead, make it about a hot topic or problem in need of solving and the opportunities for innovation around it.
- Sessions are ALWAYS free and open to the public. While events can be targeted to specific groups, any and all guests attending Pioneer Thursday will be encouraged to attend the event.
- Sessions are INTERESTING. We like out-of-the-box thinking. Unusual and creative sessions typically yield the best results and great ideas.
SUBMISSION APPROVAL PROCESS:
- All session proposals will be screened for appropriateness - mission, capacity, and calendar.
- After submitting the request, The Pioneer Thursday team will respond back to you to communicate if the event request has been accepted.
- Typical review and approval turnaround time is up to 2 weeks.
- We recommend submitting a request at least 4 WEEKS in advance of your proposed session date.