Cambridge Jets Registration Form 2017-18
Please fill out a registration form for EACH CHILD in your family that will be participating in the Jets. Make sure to fill out this form where there is a printer attached, as you will have to print the second page of this form. Make sure to hit the final submit button after you print the form. Otherwise the info will be lost.
Athlete's LAST Name:
Athlete's FIRST Name:
Full address, including zip code
Parent 1: Full Name
first and last
Parent 1: Email address
All Jets communication is through email. Please add
to you address book to make sure emails are not sent to spam folder.
Parent 1: Cell phone number
Parent 2: Full name
Parent 2: Email address:
Parent 2: Cell phone number:
Extra email address:
For any others needing to be on email list
Athlete's AAU number:
AAU membership runs from Sept 1-Aug 31. Membership cost: $14. Get membership at:
. If you do not have a number yet, you can submit it later.
Athlete's AAU number Expiration Date
Athlete's USATF number:
USATF membership runs January 1- December 31 Membership costs: $20. Get membership at:
. If you do not have number yet, you can submit it later. If you are just participating in the fall, you might not need to get a number. Talk to the coaches.
Athlete's USATF number Expiration Date:
Primary Care Doctor Name:
Primary Care Doctor Telephone Number:
Insurance ID number:
Check all that apply
Operations or injuries
If any health issues checked above, please explain below:
Is there any other information you want us to know or have?
Would you like to be considered for financial aid?
If so, please download financial aid form at
Cambridge Jets are a non profit organization run by the parents. Do you have any special skills that you would like to contribute to the Jets?
Such as: finance, marketing, fund raising, technology, etc. Please explain below:
• Let the coaches do the coaching. Pressuring and/or sideline coaching leads to a negative experience for your child as well as the other participants and it is confusing to the runners and complicates the coach’s job. Instructing your child to not follow the coach’s direction will not be tolerated.
• Practice is essential and it’s important that all members participate in practice and that they arrive on time.
• Involved parents are vital to the success of Cambridge Jets; we will need many volunteers to step forward in various roles to help make our program a success. We are asking a minimum of 2 hours of volunteer work per family per year.
• Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated at track events; this includes, but is not limited to, yelling at coaches, runners or expressing your dislike in a loud manner. Anyone displaying this behavior will be asked to leave.
• If you wish to speak with a coach, make an appointment, email or phone the coach with your concern. DO NOT approach the coaches at a track meet or during practices unless previously scheduled.
By typing your name below you agree to the terms provided in this agreement
Cambridge Jets Registration Consents:
USE OF PHOTOGRAPH CONSENT: I do hereby give the Cambridge Jets Youth Track Club permission to take and use my child's photograph
. By typing your name below you agree to the terms provided in this consent.
CONSENT FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL TREATMENT: I do hereby give authority to the Cambridge Jets Youth Track Club staff to obtain emergency medical treatment for my child with the understanding that the family will be notified as soon as possible. The Cambridge Jets assume no liability for cost of treatment.
By typing your name below you agree to the terms provided in this consent.
The Jets charge registration by season: Cross Country/Sprinter Conditioning $100 (Sept-Oct), Indoor $225 (Nov-Feb), Outdoor $225 (April-July). Or you can pay $400 for the entire year (Sept-July). Registration pays for practices: twice/ week. Additional costs include: uniforms, meet registrations, and traveling to meets. The Jets never want to discourage participation due to financial reasons. Please talk to Coach Curtis about financial aid.
$400 for full year
$100 Cross Country
$225 Indoor Track Season
$225 Outdoor Track Season
$100 HS Age Summer Session
To complete Registration:
Mail: Check for registration made out to Cambridge Jets and
Current health physical
To Alida Castillo at: 188 Winchester St. Unit 2, Brookline MA 02446
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service