Doors to Wellbeing Training and Technical Assistance Request
Please complete the following form to submit a request for specific training or technical assistance from Doors to Wellbeing. Read below for more information about who we are and what we can offer.
What is Doors to Wellbeing?
Doors To Wellbeing (D2W), a project of the Copeland Center for Wellness and Recovery is funded by SAMHSA as a National Consumer Technical Assistance Center. D2W works toward bringing the greatest advancements and evidence-based best practices for consumer and peer support led initiatives across the United States. Our primary focus is to educate Peer Specialists and the mental health workforce on the successful integration of peer support workers in behavioral health treatment delivery systems. D2W's work focuses on disseminating information, training and resources on evidence-based practices that promote recovery and wellness. D2W prioritizes initiatives that provide education and resources regarding Psychiatric Advance Directives, Supported Employment, and Supported Education. We strive to not only educate peers and people with lived experience but also to educate public and private sectors to better accommodate individuals with lived experience with mental health difficulties. D2W understands the importance of promoting the voice and the practical knowledge individuals with lived experience bring to the workforce. D2W aims to strengthen the Peer Specialist workforce nationally.
Some examples of training that we can offer:
- Evidence-based practice Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP) Training
- Psychiatric Advance Directive Training
- Certified Peer Specialist Training
- Community Inclusion for Peer Specialists
- Peer Support and Crisis Planning training
- Introduction to WRAP and Peer Support Training
- Wellness Engagement Training
- Peer Specialist Supervisor Training
- Education for providers on the integration of the peer workforce in traditional mental health treatment settings
- Sharing your Wellness and Recovery Story Training
- Youth Leadership Trainings
- Personalized training to fit the needs of organizations/communities
Are you a peer specialist?
What State/U.S. Territory are you from?
Do you have any Agency/Organization/Group Affiliation?
What is the best way to contact you?
What are the specifics of your technical assistance request?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Copeland Center.