Visitation Appointment Scheduling Request
Cedar Haven is pleased to announce that visitation is reopening for residents residing on “Green status” floors. Unfortunately, residents currently residing on 1D are still not able to accept visitors at this time due to the “Yellow status” of this floor, where residents isolate for a period of time after admission from the hospital or an outside medical appointment. All other floors are considered “Green” at this time and will now be able to accommodate visitation. It has been a long time since our residents have been able to safely visit with their families and loved ones in person and we are all looking forward to the joyful reunions to come.
It is vitally important that visitation is conducted in a safe manner. All visitors will be screened upon arrival. The screening will include a temperature check and questions about known exposure to COVID-19, symptoms, out-of-state travel, and your willingness to adhere to new visitation rules. You can view the survey here. If the survey identifies a risk for the health of our residents, you will be asked to reschedule for a later date. All visitors will be required to follow all current visitation rules (see below). We thank you in advance for your commitment to these mandatory measures which protect our vulnerable residents.
Cedar Haven Visitation Rules (as of 8/27/20):
1. Visitation is by appointment only. Please request a visitation appointment by filling out this form on our website. Please note, your request must be confirmed by a Cedar Haven staff member, who will contact you as soon as possible to schedule your appointment.
2. Face masks must be worn at all times.
3. Only 2 visitors per resident are permitted at this time during each visit.
4. Stay seated, do not stand up during your visit. You must maintain 6 feet of social distancing throughout your visit.
5. Children under 2 years of age are not permitted to visit at this time. Children over 2 years of age must wear a mask and be properly managed by an adult visitor. Children must also maintain strict social distancing (6 feet).
6. Resident and visitor physical contact is not permitted at any time during the visit. No food or drinks are permitted in the visiting area.
7. Follow all instructions given by the Cedar Haven Visitor Monitor. Failure to do so will result in being directed to leave the visit.
8. Your visit will be timed due to the need to facilitate visits for many of our residents. Please cooperate and leave when you are instructed to do so.
9. Visitation will occur in designated visit areas except for when residents receiving hospice care require a visit take place in their room.
Please keep in mind that these visitation rules for this stage of reopening are subject to change at the discretion of our healthcare management team. Please also note that we will continue to offer video calls for family members who would like to schedule a time to speak with their loved one in that manner. As always, you can request a video call at
. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Resident Name (whom you would like to visit)
Requested Day for Visit
Requested Time for Visit
30 minute visit scheduled between 9-10:30am (we will confirm exact time)
30 minute visit scheduled between 10:30am-12pm (we will confirm exact time)
30 minute visit scheduled between 12:30pm-3pm (we will confirm exact time)
Are you willing to follow the visitation rules outlined on our website at
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service