UGC-NET/SET-PAPER-I(2012-DEC) - MODEL PAPER-130
ONLINE TEST NET/SET PAPER-1
41. Which of the following can be done under conditions of financial emergency?
1. State Legislative Assemblies can be abolished.
2. Central Government can acquire control over the budget and expenditure of States.
3. Salaries of the Judges of the High Courts and the Supreme Court can be reduced.
4. Right to Constitutional Remedies can be suspended.
Select the correct answer from the codes given below:
(A) 1, 2 and 3
(B) 2, 3 and 4
(C) 1 and 2
(D) 2 and 3
42. Match List – I with List – II and select the correct answer from the codes given below:
List – I List – II
(a) Poverty Reduction Programme (i) Mid-day Meals
(b) Human Development Scheme (ii) Indira Awas Yojana (IAY)
(c) Social Assistance Scheme (iii) National Old Age Pension (NOAP)
(d) Minimum Need Scheme (iv) MNREGA
(a) (b) (c) (d)
(A) (iv) (i) (iii) (ii)
(B) (ii) (iii) (iv) (i)
(C) (iii) (iv) (i) (ii)
(D) (iv) (iii) (ii) (i)
43. For an efficient and durable learning, learner should have
desired level of ability and motivation
requisite level of motivation only
ability to learn only
opportunities to learn only
44. Classroom communication must be
45. The best method of teaching is to
ask students to read books
suggest good reference material
initiate a discussion and participate in it
46. Interaction inside the classroom should generate
47. “Spare the rod and spoil the child”, gives the message that
undesirable behaviour must be punished.
corporal punishment is not acceptable.
children should be beaten with rods.
punishment in the class should be banned.
48. The type of communication that the teacher has in the classroom, is termed as
49. Which one of the following is an indication of the quality of a research journal?
50. Good ‘research ethics’ means
Not disclosing the holdings of shares/stocks in a company that sponsors your research.
Discussing with your colleagues confidential data from a research paper that you are reviewing for an academic journal.
Assigning a particular research problem to one Ph.D./research student only.
Submitting the same research manuscript for publishing in more than one journal.
Send me a copy of my responses.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service