DC Cocktail Week 2019
Register below for DC Cocktail Week, one of the regions most "spirited" promotions, spotlighting local mixologists, bartenders and innovative cocktail programs across the Metropolitan Washington region! Participating restaurants and bars will feature specially crafted cocktails and small bite pairings for one price from Monday, November 18 - Sunday, November 24, 2019. The offer can be available at your bar only and/or as an upsell for diners at table-side.
Participation Fee: $200 per location
DC Cocktail Week will be promoted through a robust marketing mix inclusive of print, digital, and social media platforms. Our marketing efforts garnered more than 77,000,000 impressions during our 2018 promotion through our extensive marketing campaign which received visibility through 50+ media outlets including print, online, radio and television coverage. This a great opportunity to highlight your cocktail program and/or mixologist!
Overview of the 2019 Advertising and Marketing Campaign:
- Print, digital and social media advertising
- DCCocktailWeek.com listing
- Direct email marketing through various RAMW partner networks and opt-in subscriber lists comprised of over 100K local diners
- Press notice to local media outlets
- Determine the cocktail and food pairing that will be featured. Your food item should be comparable in size to an amuse bouche or small bite.
- Determine the price of your promotion. There is no required pre-fixe price for the pairing.
- Offer the pairing from November 18 – 24, 2019
Participating restaurants/bars will also receive a marketing tool-kit to assist with your internal promotions:
- DC Cocktail Week logo and promotional artwork
- DC Cocktail Week social media artwork
- Pre-composed social media messaging
- Select your Restaurant, Cuisine, and Neighborhood below to register!
*If you don't have the description at this time, you will be able to email it in at a later date.
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Restaurant Association Metropolitan Washington.