2019 Fondy Farmers Market Vendor Application
Fondy Farmers Market
2200 W. Fond du Lac Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53206
May 11 - June 15 Saturday 9 am – 12 pm
June 22 - Oct 31 Saturday 7 am – 3 pm
Sunday 9 am – 3 pm
Tuesday 9 am – 3 pm
Thursday 9 am – 3 pm
November 2 - 23 Saturday 9 am – 3 pm
Last Saturday of June, July, August, September, and October open to Makers (handmade goods, arts, crafts)
June 22nd – Opening Day Regular Season
July 27th – BBQ and Greens Fest
September 14th – Harvest Fest
* * *
NOTE: there is no Fondy Market at Schlitz Park in 2019
The Fondy Farmers Market (FFM) application process will be open all season. Preferred assignments will go to accepted vendors whose applications are in by April 26, 2018. Those applying after April 26th will be considered on the Waitlist until contacted.
IF YOU WANT A COPY OF YOUR APPLICATION you will need to print each page as you're submitting it.
These are general guidelines we expect all vendors to agree to. All prospective vendors must agree to them as well.
1) Vendors are required to follow all aspects of the 2019 Fondy Farmers Market (FFM) Rules & Regulations. The full FFM Rules & Regulations will be made available mid-April at the Vendor Meeting, via email, and by request.
2) The Fondy Farmers Market is a producer-only market, and all products must be grown or made by the vendor. While there may be special exception to this rule, it will be case-by-case, year-to-year. All products vendors intend to sell must be approved by Market Management.
3) Vendors are required to display prices in a reasonable manner for all products they are selling.
4) Vendors are required to follow a code of conduct that provides great customer service and good relations with fellow vendors. If conflict arises, it is the vendor’s responsibility to involve Market Management. FFM staff is always present during market hours to help handle and diffuse a conflict when necessary.
5) Vendors are required to adhere to SNAP/EBT guidelines, farm evaluations, and vendor signage requirements.
6) Vendors must comply with applicable State of Wisconsin or City of Milwaukee licensing and must follow all Health Department regulations.
7) Vendors will pay their stall fee on time, and on the schedule that Fondy Food Center provides. Stall fees are $25 per market for part-time vendors, and between $400-$550 per stall per season for full-time vendors.
I agree to the requirements stated. I understand I may not be eligible to vend with FFM in the event FFM guidelines are not met.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service