May 11 - June 15 Saturday 9 am – 12 pm
June 22 - Oct 31 Saturday 7 am – 3 pm Sunday 9 am – 3 pm Tuesday 9 am – 3 pm Thursday 9 am – 3 pm
November 2 - 23 Saturday 9 am – 3 pm
Last Saturday of June, July, August, September, and October open to Makers (handmade goods, arts, crafts)
Special Events:June 22nd – Opening Day Regular SeasonJuly 27th – BBQ and Greens FestSeptember 14th – Harvest Fest
* * *
NOTE: there is no Fondy Market at Schlitz Park in 2019
1) Vendors are required to follow all aspects of the 2019 Fondy Farmers Market (FFM) Rules & Regulations. The full FFM Rules & Regulations will be made available mid-April at the Vendor Meeting, via email, and by request.
2) The Fondy Farmers Market is a producer-only market, and all products must be grown or made by the vendor. While there may be special exception to this rule, it will be case-by-case, year-to-year. All products vendors intend to sell must be approved by Market Management.
3) Vendors are required to display prices in a reasonable manner for all products they are selling.
4) Vendors are required to follow a code of conduct that provides great customer service and good relations with fellow vendors. If conflict arises, it is the vendor’s responsibility to involve Market Management. FFM staff is always present during market hours to help handle and diffuse a conflict when necessary.
5) Vendors are required to adhere to SNAP/EBT guidelines, farm evaluations, and vendor signage requirements.
6) Vendors must comply with applicable State of Wisconsin or City of Milwaukee licensing and must follow all Health Department regulations.
7) Vendors will pay their stall fee on time, and on the schedule that Fondy Food Center provides. Stall fees are $25 per market for part-time vendors, and between $400-$550 per stall per season for full-time vendors.