NASBITE 2021 Annual Conference - Call for Presentations
The 2021 NASBITE Annual Conference will take place virtually on May 18-20, 2021.
The NASBITE conference provides a forum for learning across a broad spectrum of topics related to international business and trade. Conference attendees are typically faculty teaching international business topics at colleges and universities; they are international trade specialists affiliated with SBDCs, World Trade Centers; independent trade consultants and professionals from industry. We are now seeking presenters who can help us with current content for all segments of conference attendees.
For those who are interested, NASBITE International encourages submissions that fall into several categories:
* Best practices in international business or international trade education;
* Tools and resources for teaching international business or international trade;
* Best practices in international trade training;
* Tools and resources for international trade training
* Best practices in continuing education
* New developments in topics such as compliance, documentation, and government regulations.
Additionally, NEW for 2021…thematic areas of interest include:
* Internet and E-Commerce in international business
* Website traffic generation via social media , blogs, website SEO, etc,
* Website analytics and website conversions (email capture, lead generation, online sales, etc)
* Website internationalization
* Market research tools
* New tools for exporting companies
* Best practices in a Covid 19 environment
* CGBP Student Pathway Program at 2yr and 4 yr Schools
* Incorporation of the CGBP in curriculum and course offerings
* Shared experience (best practices and lessons learned)
The focus of all sessions should be educational, that is, with an emphasis on informing attendees of best practices, resources, or developments in the field, as opposed to commercial in nature. NASBITE International does offer a robust sponsorship program, and we are always happy to work with interested organizations on opportunities to showcase our sponsors. For further details, please contact
Presentation Submissions Due by February 17, 2021
IMPORTANT: ALL PRESENTERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO REGISTER TO ATTEND THE CONFERENCE
Primary Contact for Presentation (Full Name)
Primary Contact Organization
Primary Contact Email Address
Presentation Description (250 words or less)
Additional Speakers (Please provide: Name/Organization/Email)
Speaker Bio(s) (250 words or less)
Which of the following tracks best fits your presentation
Best practices in international business or international trade education
Tools and resources for teaching international business or international trade
Best practices in international trade training
Tools and resources for international trade training
Best practices in continuing education
New developments in topics such as compliance, documentation, and government regulations
Internet and E-Commerce in international business
CGBP Student Pathway Program at 2yr and 4 yr Schools
By submitting an abstract, you agree that, if selected to present, you are required to register for the Annual Conference?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service