Term and Condition
King's Angels Ballet's Term and Conditions and Policies
* It is sometimes necessary for teachers to video dances in lessons, these video are for our own use and photographs of events might be used for advertising or social media purposes.
* King's Angels Ballet reserves the right to change classes/teachers at any given time due to changing circumstances.
* All parents/guardians must submit this registration form with your consent to the terms and conditions and policies before commencing classes with King's Angels Ballet.
* No parents are allowed to watch classes, however, there are open days where parents are invited to watch classes.
* Parents should not engage in conversations with teacher between/during classes. Please remember other students have paid for tuition during this time. Parents should send a text message if they have an urgent message.
* No filming or photographing of King's Angels Ballet students is permitted at any time while in the care of King's Angels Ballet but it is permitted on open days.
* In the unfortunate circumstance that a teacher feels that an ambulance should be called for a students for any reason it will the responsibility of the parents to pay the fees for this if their medical insurance does not provide ambulance cover.
* Fee are not refundable if students wish to discontinue classes for any reason.
* Students are able to make up classes during term time for missed classes.
* All routines choreographed by King's Angels Ballet staff are the property of King's Angels Ballet and may not be performed in public without prior permission is granted full accreditation must be given to the choreographer and King's Angels Ballet prior to the performance and there might be some fees to occur.
* This form should be completed and submitted prior to attending any classes at King's Angels Ballet. Payment for each term to be submitted with this registration form. Fee are due by the second week of each term. Your enrolment in your chosen classes will be for each term.
* The voucher submitted is nonrefundable according to NSW Service policy but it can be credited to be used later within the time frame set by King's Angels Ballet Academy only if it is not used due to private matters.
* By submitting this form you agree to our terms and conditions above, our policies as set out in this registration form and to pay all fees for this student on time.