MPH Reservation Form
1. First Name
2. Last Name
3. Cell Phone
4. Mailing Address
5. Day of event
6. Time (From)
7. Time (To)
8. Event Name
9. Number of attendees
10. Personal Event:
11. Need chairs / tables?
12. Are you catering food?
13. Any other comments/requests:
Disclaimer And Waiver Of Liability And Indemnity Agreement
MULTI PURPOSE HALL (MPH) OF THE CHAMPIONS MASJID
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
in consideration for your being permitted to enter, observe, use or participate in the premises, facilities, equipment, and affiliated programs, without respect to location, of the MPH of the champions Masjid for any purpose, you agree to the following:
1. You, on behalf of yourself, your personal representatives, heirs and next of kin (“you”), warrant that you have inspected and considered, or immediately upon entering will inspect and consider the MPH facilities, and you accept the MPH facilities as being safe and reasonably suited for your entry, observation, use, or participation.
2. You hereby release, waive, and covenant not to sue for, and you shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the MPH of the champions Masjid, its affiliates, branches, directors, officers, employees, volunteers, and agents (collectively, the “mph”) from and against any economic or non-economic losses, liabilities, damages, suits, actions, claims, attorney’s fees, costs, expenses, or demands, relating in any way to bodily injury, death, or property damage sustained by you and/or your minor child or legal ward while present in, observing, using, or participating in the MPH facilities, or arising out of or in any way connected to your or your minor child’s or legal ward’s presence in, observation of, use of, or participation in the MPH facilities, whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence, gross negligence or strict liability of the mph, or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. You voluntarily assume full responsibility for any risk of bodily injury, death, or property damage while you or your minor child or legal ward are present in, observing, using or participating in the MPH facilities, or arising out of or in any way connected to your or your minor child’s or legal ward’s presence in, observation of, use of or participation in the MPH facilities, whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence, gross negligence or strict liability of the MPH or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. You assume full responsibility for any items lost or stolen while you are present in, observing, using or participating in the MPH facilities.
5. You give permission to the MPH to use photographs, film footage, or tape recordings which may include your own image or voice (or that of your minor child or legal ward) for purposes of promoting any MPH facilities.
6. You agree to abide by all rules promulgated by the MPH while you or your minor child or legal ward are present in, observing, using, or participating in any MPH facilities.
7. You understand that MPH membership and program fees are not deductible as charitable tax contributions.
8. You further expressly agree that this release and waiver of liability and indemnity agreement cannot be altered in any way, and is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by Texas law, and that if any portion of this release and waiver of liability and indemnity agreement is held invalid, you agree that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
9. You have read and voluntarily sign this release and waiver of liability and indemnity agreement and agree that no oral representations, statements, or inducement apart from this written agreement have been made to you.
14. If you read and agree with the "Disclaimer And Waiver Of Liability And Indemnity Agreement", please sign your name:
15. If you read and agree with the "Procedures and Protocol for Renting the MP Hall", please sign your name:
MPH renting procedures and protocols
1. All reservations must be made AT LEAST 48 hours BEFORE the day of the event. Any reservations made less than 48 hours from the day of the event will be immediately removed with no notification to the respondents.
Chairs and Tables:
2. There are chairs and tables available to accommodate about 350 people in the hall.
3. The chairs and tables are in room 102 (right next to the hall towards the main Masjid) which is locked and you will be given access to that room via a key which must be returned after use.
4. You will be responsible for putting the chairs and tables into the hall and secure them back after the function.
5. The dark brown steel door between main Masjid and MPH closes at 04:00 pm so please have your chairs and tables set up before that time.
6. I can also provide you with a set of keys to open that steel door, a) If you want to set up the chairs and tables after 04:00 pm; and b) To store the tables and chairs back to room 102 after the event. The keys must be returned to me after the event.
7. These keys can also be used to open the MPH outside (8) eight glass doors towards parking if too many guests are invited.
8. If fewer guests are invited, the side door from masjid corridor in MPH foyer can be used to enter MPH as that door opens at 05:00 pm.
9. Any posters, pictures, frames, etc., cannot be hanged or posted on the hall walls even if they can come off easily without leaving a trace.
10. You can cater food from outside but there are no kitchen amenities available such as chafing dishes, burners, stand, etc.
11. There is microphone available for announcements. You can make a request for the microphone which must be returned to me after the event.
12. There is no stage available in the Masjid for any function.
13. Hall must be cleaned after the event and you must have people available to clean the hall.
14. You must bring cleaning supplies which includes trash bags, broom, dustpan, paper towels.
15. In addition to broom, the hall must be mopped (if and as necessary) to clean any food items or any item which is leaving trace behind.
16. All trash (in bags) needs to be dumped outside into the dumpster.
Hall rent :
17. The rental charge for MPH is $350 with a security deposit of $200. Once the hall is found clean and no damages were found and the hall is returned in the same state as before, the security deposit will be returned.
18. If the hall is found dirty and not cleaned in a proper manner or if anything in the hall is found broken or abused, the management has right to hold your security deposit.
For further queries about the hall renting or becoming a member of the sporting activities in the hall please contact:
Masjid Administrator at "
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service