Transformational Leadership Retreat 2021
Spend three days with Nate Sanderson, J.P. Nerbun, and many other like-minded leaders who are going through similar challenges. It’s an opportunity to recharge, have fun, and connect, while improving yourself and your leadership and learning new ways to improve your team’s culture.
● Daily Presentations and Workshops:
-Equilibria Self & Team Awareness Workshop
-Leadership & Personal Development
-Team Culture Development
● Small Group Breakout Discussions
● Daily Hiking in Mountains
● Personal Time
● Connect with Other Like-Minded Leaders!
Sunday, August 1 at 4 PM—Wednesday, August 4 at 1 PM
* Early arrival on July 31 available
* Extended stay (+1 additional day) option
Outside of Park City, Utah (45 minutes from Salt Lake City Airport)
Silver Crest Ski-Lodge outside of Park City, Utah (45 minutes from Salt Lake City Airport)
Two luxury cabins
Free shuttle to and from Salt Lake City Airport
15 people maximum
● Retreat is dependent on the global situation at the time.
● Necessary precautions will be taken to ensure an environment that is as safe as possible.
● $100 deposit is 100% refundable.
to reserve your spot!
$895 TOC Community Members
$1145 Non-TOC Community Members
* Cost includes transportation to and from Salt Lake City Airport, accommodation, and food.
$75 Early Arrival or Additional Day Fee (July 31 afternoon)
Additional Day: An opportunity to spend time with Nate, JP, and others or to explore Salt Lake City or Park City on your own.
Hear what others are saying...
What days will you be attending?
Just the Retreat: Sunday, August 1st at 4PM Wednesday - August 4th at 1PM
Early Arrival Saturday July 31st at 4PM
Extended Stay August 5th at 11 AM
Early Arrival and Extended Stay
Do you require shuttle transportation from SLC?
When booking flights just be sure to check with JP.
No (Driving or Renting a Car)
Schedule Call with JP
To learn more details and share your motivation for wanting to attend please schedule a call here:
This form was created inside of Thrive On Challenge.