Redshift Array 2019 Call for Works
Redshift Music is pleased to announce an open call for multi-channel fixed media works. Sonologues 2019 will take place at Vancouver Public Library Square on July 8-12, 2019, and will feature a sixteen speaker setup we call “The Redshift Array”. (See our Redshift Sonologues 2018 page for photos and the program from last year’s Sonologues event at the VPL:
- This call is open to Canadian Composers
- Submitted works can be any length
- May be new or previously existing works
- Wav or aiff files preferred
- Composers may submit one work each
- There is no submission fee
- The composer's presence at the presentation is not required
- Works can be from 1 to 16 channels
- Speakers will be arranged in two rows:
Upper level: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Lower Level: 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
- Submissions must be received by June 20, 2019, 11:59pm PST.
- The jury will announce the selected works in late June.
Any questions? Email:
Maximum 200 words
Title of Work
Duration of Work
Year of Composition
Maximum 300 words
How many channels?
Stereo, 8 channel, 16 channel?
Link to work
Provide a link to your composition on Google Drive, Dropbox, etc. (make sure the link doesn't expire and has access for anyone to view). For multi-channel works please link a stereo version as well as with individual tracks.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service