Manasquan UMC Re-Opening Survey
Thank you for telling us your thoughts as we figure out how to safely re-open Manasquan UMC. The survey results will be combined with the work of our Re-Opening Team to bring our Worship Services back to our Sanctuary.
Please respond by Friday Evening June 19th
1. When Manasquan UMC is able to reopen, my plan is
I will be there day 1!
I will wait several additional weeks and ease my way back in
I will continue watching online
It will take a while before I attend church in the building again
2. Probably when we first reopen it will be a family service only. This means no nursery or separate children’s church and families would sit together while social distancing from other attenders. Would this information affect your response on coming to church
Yes, less likely to attend until children’s ministries are resumed
Yes, more likely to attend
3. What precautions, if any, should be taken when we return to a worship service? Select all that apply
Prop doors open so people do not have to touch handles
Set up one-way foot traffic entering and exiting the building and sanctuary
Provide hand sanitizer stations
Require use of masks
Require social distancing in sanctuary seating
Not include congregational singing during worship
Discourage shaking hands and hugs
4. In addition to the lifting of guidance for public gatherings, are there other signals you would want to see before you attend a worship service at church? Select all that apply
Local restaurant seating areas are open again
Most social distancing recommendations have been lifted
The number of coronavirus cases near me is very small
Schools are open again
A readily available vaccine or cure is found
5. If initially there was only going to be one onsite worship service on Sunday what is your first choice for Worship Time? (the Online Service will also continue)
6. Later, after our initial opening, would you be willing to allow your children/grandchildren to attend a Nursery or Children’s Church during our regular Worship Service?
7. After this time of social-distancing and online worship, what do you think will be the change to your pattern of worship?
In the future, I will worship online more than I did previously
In the future, I will worship in-person more than I did previously
No change, I will return to my former pattern of worship
8. Your age range is:
Greater than 65
9. How long have you attended Manasquan UMC?
Only attended online since March
Greater than 5 years
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service