Yes2Kollege - Minority Health Professions Mentors Program - Summer Job Shadow Student Application 2020
Event Timing: Begins July 5, 2020 - July 31, 2020
Contact us for more information:
Sharon Chandler: (916) 230-1631 or
or Ms. Toni Colley-Perry: (916) 519-9189
Welcome back to our 6th year of the Yes2Kollege Minority Health Professions Mentor Program (MHPMP) Summer Job Shadow Opportunities for middle/high school (sometimes elementary and college) students and parents!
All job shadow opportunities are on a first come, first served basis and are limited due to the space the Mentors have at their facilities. Sign up NOW to reserve your space.
REGISTRATION IS OPEN NOW!
You will receive a calendar schedule of Job Shadow opportunities when we receive your application.
Minority Health Professions Mentors Summer Job Shadow program features:
1. Visits with medical profession mentors - Doctors, Nurses, Dentists, Medical Students, Researches, Therapists, etc.
2. Individual Mentor interviews and lecture series presentations
3. Medical & Nursing school tours, Medical School Academy, and CPR Certification
4. Powerhouse Science Center Summer Camp
5. Health advocacy training and family health history research
Student Phone Number
Parent Email Address
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service