London Citizen Cyberscience Summit 2012 - suggestions for papers, workshops and demonstrations
This form is to enable you to suggest a paper presentation, workshop or other activity which you would like to present and discuss during the London Citizen Cyberscience Summit, to be held 16 - 18 February, 2012.
We aim to cover a wide range of topics in citizen science, including both technical and societal aspects. Examples are:
- the use of sensors;
- applications of smartphones for data collection or in combination with external sensors;
- linking the Internet of Things (IoT) and Citizen Science – sensor networks to human sensors;
- motivations, incentives and engagement patterns;
- Citizen Science with indigenous and/or low-literacy communities;
- social science, ethnographic and anthropological aspects of Citizen Science and similar topics;
- DIY kits for citizen science;
- Appropriating available technologies and methods for citizen science
Last name (Surname)
Areas of citizen science of interest
Please describe which aspects of citizen science and citizen cyberscience are of interest
Please select what type of activity would you like to include in the conference
Abstract / description
Please provide a short description - up to 500 words - of the activity
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service