The Lucky 7 News Quiz No. 5
Brought to you by UV INDEX at
The seven-question quiz where you can win a pin!
Valley News trivia from June 1-7.
Answers can be found via the Valley News and
for the seven-day period starting Friday, June 1.
The quiz is open from June 8-14.
Top scorers are entered into a drawing to win UV INDEX swag, including a UV INDEX pin and sticker packs. Plus, of course, bragging rights!
Winner and runners-up will be announced Friday, June 15.
And now, on to the quiz.
Ready ... steady ... go!
1. The following pictures were taken by Valley News photo intern Carly Geraci for a feature about Upper Valley diners. Which one shows The Lebanon Diner?
2. Which of the following happened in Sunapee recently?
A. A tattoo parlor picked up the wrong photo and tattooed an image of the wrong person in a mother's tribute to her daughter.
B. A man visiting his family's gravestone found that someone had etched a date of death next to his name.
C. After voters approved $573,000 for the purchase of a new fire truck, the decals were accidentally spelled "Sunnippee."
D. A and C.
3. What was added to the Register of Historic Places in one of the Twin States this month?
A. Newport Airport Hangar
B. Great View Roller Skating Rink
C. Chelsea Lanes bowling alley
D. Bethel Drive-In
4. A bear was shot and killed in Cornish this week after it attacked what?
D. Shiny balloons that were outside for a kids' party
5. Which Woodstock Union High School team recently won its second straight championship title?
C. Girls lacrosse
D. Girls tennis
6. Which annual event drew large crowds in Lebanon on Saturday, June 2?
A. A food truck festival hosted by the city
B. A yard sale organized by the Lebanon United Methodist Church
C. PokemonGo convention at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
D. Dairy Twirl's season opening
And last but not least, the UV INDEX lucky no. 7!
7. What do a group of scientists at BeBop Labs in New Hampshire want you to send to them?
C. Dead frogs
D. Video recordings of you lip-syncing KidzBop songs
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Newspapers of New England.
Terms of Service