FPS Bilingual Target Language Survey
2021 will see the establishment of a new Bilingual Program at Footscray Primary School. This survey aims to capture the community’s language preferences for this Bilingual Program, to help inform the FPS Language Sub-Committee’s recommendations to the School Council.
What will bilingual learning look like?
- All 2021 Foundation students will participate in the program
- Resource and enrolment dependent, 2021 Year 1 students (current 2020 Foundation students) may have the opportunity to also participate in the program
- 50% of core curriculum taught in English
- 50% of core curriculum taught in Target Language
- Curriculum areas for each to be determined (dependent on chosen Target Language)
- Classes will have two teachers and two classrooms to ensure immersion
- Collaborative planning, assessment and wellbeing support
To learn more about Language Learning at FPS or to read more about each of the languages under consideration please visit our website at
Your time and input are appreciated. Only one response per household will be considered. This questionnaire will remain open until Wednesday 15 July 2020.
Please enter your first name and last name
Please enter the name/s of your child/ren attending FPS in 2021
I have a child who will be in Foundation in 2021?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Department of Education and Training.