Transportation Forward Coalition Endorsement Form
Please review and sign on below if you are willing and authorized to do so on behalf of your organization. Thanks for joining!
ABOUT TRANSPORTATION FORWARD:
Transportation Forward is a statewide coalition led by Move Minnesota, over 50 partners, and thousands of supporters. Together, we're calling on the legislature to invest in transit, bicycling, and walking in communities throughout Minnesota.
Our coalition unites partners from across sectors and geographies because transportation impacts each and every one of us—and there are so many reasons to fight for a better system.
TRANSPORTATION FORWARD PARTNERS BELIEVE:
All Minnesotans should be able to easily get around in sustainable, affordable, safe, and healthy ways.
Transportation needs may look a little different in each community, but we all share an interest in creating a more just and joyful future. The status quo is unacceptable.
Increased funding for transit, bicycling, and walking is essential to connect communities, stabilize our climate, expand access to jobs and resources, and improve daily life for Minnesotans of all ages, races, incomes, and abilities.
One-time money isn’t enough. Long-term solutions are urgently needed to create lasting change.
WE NEED YOU! JOIN THE COALITION AS AN ENDORSING PARTNER:
• Be publicly listed as a member of the Transportation Forward coalition
• Amplify the Transportation Forward coalition’s vision for an inclusive transportation system
• Endorse the Transportation Forward coalition’s annual legislative agenda for transportation
• Receive regular coalition emails
• Share coalition messages and actions with your networks
• Attend an Annual Meeting and a Post-Legislative Session Wrap Up with the full coalition
• Optional participation in our Organizing & Communications Table or Government Affairs Table
Name of Endorsing Organization
Signature (Type your first and last name)
GET MORE INVOLVED AND MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT! COMMIT TO:
Participate in our Organizing & Communications Table to help plan activities that mobilize grassroots supporters and share our coalition's message with a wider audience
Participate in our Government Affairs Table to help inform the coalition's legislative strategy at the State Capitol and respond in real time to legislative developments
Be available for testimony, meetings with legislators, letters to the editor, and media as opportunities arise
Help collect and contribute stories from your own experience or organizational network that speak to how people are experiencing transportation today and why investments in transit, bicycling, and walking are important
PLAY A STRONGER LEADERSHIP ROLE. JOIN THE STEERING COMMITTEE:
• Agree to all commitments of an Endorsing Partner
• Co-create Transportation Forward coalition strategy with other Steering Committee members
• Have the ability to make decisions for your organization—or quickly get approval
• Be available to respond quickly during legislative session and other timelines as needed
• Leverage grassroots and grasstops connections for coalition priorities
• Testify at the legislature in support of coalition priorities
• Mobilize your organization’s networks to join events, volunteer opportunities, in-person actions, and online actions that advance coalition priorities
• Collaboratively plan lobby days, rallies, and other events and actions
• Contribute potential spokespeople for relevant earned media and communications
• Provide policy and/or advocacy expertise to strengthen coalition decision-making
• Coordinate with coalition tables to carry out coalition work
• Share input on strategic engagement with outside coalitions and campaigns as needed
• Regularly attend Transportation Forward Steering Committee meetings
WE WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE STEERING COMMITTEE.
Yes! Please follow up.
Executive Director, Move Minnesota
Chair, Transportation Forward
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service