WNY Advising June 2019 Event
Suggest a Discussion Topic for Professional Development
Dietary Restrictions (If needed, please list food allergies in "Other")
Accommodation Request (if applicable)
The $15.00 registration fee may be paid prior to the event or on the day of.
- Checks should be made payable to “Undergraduate Advisement Council”.
- Department Purchase Order (PO) for UB Accounts Only.
- Cash will be accepted the day of the event.
- Please register and pay prior to the WNY Advising Coffee Talk Event*
- Registrations are non-refundable and you are obligated to pay for each attendee registered via this form.
- If unable to attend, you may transfer your registration to someone by contacting our registration/payment coordinators.
- * If you have concerns about payment by the date above due to institutional policies regarding event payments, please contact the payment coordinator to work out those details. We would rather work with you to find a solution than have you miss the event.
CHECK PAYMENT ADDRESS (be sure to include the names of the event attendees covered by the payment)
WNY Advising Conference
c/o Dalene Aylward
University at Buffalo
410 Bonner Hall, North Campus
Buffalo, NY 14260
If you have any questions about registration, concerns, or accommodation needs, please contact us.
Registration Coordinator: Elizabeth Kerr (716) 716-961-1866
Payment Coordinator: Dalene Aylward (716) 645-6026
Do you need an invoice in order to process payment?
Do you need a payment receipt sent to you?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service