Survey - Let's Build A School Initiative
Aloha! The Education Committee of the Kauai North Shore Community Foundation is dedicated to helping our children get the best education possible, no matter what their future goals are. In support of our endeavor, we ask you to please answer the questions below to help us determine the best way to proceed. We thank you, in advance, for your participation in our survey.
1. Do you have access to the Internet at your home?
a. If yes, do you have
Wireless / Cell Phone
b. If no, where do you go to connect to the internet?
c. How do you connect to the internet? (check all that apply)
Desktop / PC
2. What modes of transportation do you use? (check all that apply)
Public / Bus / Shuttle
3. What type(s) of additional educational benefits does your child need/want? (check all that apply)
4. What educational goals do you and your children have? (check all that apply)
High School grad
Job Training / Apprenticeship
Trade / Vocational School
Graduate School or higher
5. Would you like a tuition-free high school on the North Shore? (Scale of 1 to 10)
6. In order to provide a quality high school education for our North Shore students that is accessible for everyone, financing in addition to public funds may be necessary.
What monthly amount would you be willing/able to contribute that would bridge the gap between public funds and the actual cost of the school?
$250 to $500
$500 to $1000
$1000 to $1500
7. Please provide any other comments you would like us to consider:
I live closest to the following area:
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service