8:30 Drop Off- 12:30 Pick Up1 Day: $1482 Days: $2953 Days: $4434 Days: $5905 Days: $723
8:30 Drop Off- 3:30 Pick up1 Day: $2332 Days: $4663 Days: $6984 Days: $9315 Days: $1137
8:30 Drop Off- 5:15 Pick up1 Day: $2752 Days: $5513 Days: $8264 Days: $11015 Days: $1346
Note: Toddler tuition rates average $9.30 per hour at our Winthrop Campus.
-Our tuition income only covers 80% of our operating costs. The remaining 20% is covered by the fundraising efforts of our board, parents and community. If you would like to support our mission with a financial contribution, please visit www.littlestarschool.org/giving or contact the Executive Director at email@example.com.
-We offer a 2nd child discount of 10% (applied to the younger child's rates only)
-Financial aid and DSHS payments are accepted. Please contact the Associate Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information and to apply to our financial aid program.
-All children receive a set number of make-up days for the year (to be determined when the school year calendar is finalized). Families enrolled on a Monday and/or Friday receive additional make-up days for the national holidays that fall on those days. For families with Monday-Friday enrollment, a discount equivalent to 4 make-up days is incorporated into tuition rates.
- For more information about change fees, sick days, volunteer hour requirements, and more please see the parent handbook at www.littlestarschool.org.