SAIE Entrepreneurship Short Courses
South African Institute for Entrepreneurship (SAIE) is launching a series of entrepreneurship courses. They include Launching your business idea, Business Leadership and Human Resources. With more than 20+ years of experience in developing innovative, experiential based training materials, the Institute’s entrepreneurship courses provide effective tools which are practical, hands-on and case study orientated, and are presented in a simulation-based format. We invest in the creation of innovative and dynamic entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs.
* Course Fee: R4500 (incl VAT) per person per course (Includes training materials and certificate of completion)
* All training materials are accredited by SAQA - (Services Seta)
Our course information are as follows:
* Course dates: Kick off in July 2017 (CAPE TOWN)
* Course Topics: : Launching Your Business, Business Leadership and Human Resources
* Venue: SAIE Academy, Observatory, Cape Town
* Registration: Upon successful registration of applicants, course schedule and payment details will be made available
* Duration: 1-2 working days, 5 hours each day. Evening sessions are also available depending on requirements.
* A laptop is a prerequisite.
* Transport, accommodation and meals are at the participants own expense.
* Course are for the participants account
To register for the course, please complete the form below. A confirmation email will be sent within 48 hours after registration. For more information on the courses, you can also visit our website:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service