Register with the RHP Refugee Network Database
As much as possible, please provide the following information for the church, organisation or agency recommended to be added to the RHP Ministry Network Database.
If the church, organisation or agency is working among refugees in multiple locations, please complete and submit a separate form for each location.
Fields marked with * are required.
1. Name of church, organisation or agency
2. Country in which the church, organisation or agency main office is located.
If your church, organisation or agency is working in multiple locations, please complete this form separately for each location.
3. City in which the church, organisation or agency main office is located.
4. Email address of primary contact person.
5. Website of church, organisation or agency.
6. Physical address of church, organisation or agency.
7. Name of primary contact person at church, organisation or agency.
8. Primary telephone number.
Please include the country code.
9. Please give the name of a person or organisation actively participating in the Refugee Highway Partnership that we can contact as a reference.
10. Please provide the email address of the above reference person or organisation.
11. List the country or countries in which the church, organisation or agency is actively serving refugees.
12. What refugee-related issues and services is the church, organisation or agency actively pursuing?
Select all that apply.
Relief and aid work
Health and medical services
Networking with local resources
Internally displaced people (IDP) assistance
Training local churches to serve refugees
13. Please submit a brief summary of the mission and ministry of the church, organisation or agency.
250 words maximum
14. Do you authorize the Refugee Highway Partnership to share the information submitted with this form with other participating churches, organisations and agencies?
15. If no, please explain how you would like the Refugee Highway Partnership to use the information provided with this form.
250 words maximum
16. Comments or questions.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service