Kokedama is a traditional Japanese style of planting indoor and outdoor plants in a moss-ball (not in a planter or pot). Kokedama master Chika Crooks will take you through simple steps on how to make Kokedama. By the end of session you’ll have created your own Kokedama which you can take home with a ceramic plate. Once you are understand the process of making Kokedama, you’ll soon be able to master different variations by yourself at home.
* WHEN *Sunday, 4th June | 12:00 - 1:30pm
* WHERE *Mt Eden War Memorial Hall489 Dominion RoadMt EdenAuckland
* WHAT YOU GET *- All materials including the plant supplied; a kit set will be provided during the workshop- Techniques, tips and trick of the trade- A Kokedama creation of your own to proudly take home and show off!- Lots of chatter and fun
* WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING *- Comfortable clothes that you don't mind getting a bit dirty or damaged- Your lovely self !
* COST *Cost of workshop: $40 per person
Please note:- Before you book, tickets are non-refundable, and non-exchangeable- We will send out a confirmation with the payment details within the next 48 hours
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com