We want YOU to be a spokesperson during the final of Eurostream 2020!
Has it always been your dream to be a spokesperson during the voting sequence of the Eurovision Song Contest and deliver the votes of your country? The partner websites and outlets behind Eurostream 2020 want to help you make that dream come true!
For the live final of Eurostream 2020, to be aired on Saturday 9 May, we are looking for devoted fans to announce the jury results of the 41 countries participating in Eurovision and Eurostream 2020. Are you interested? Fill out this form and send us a video in which you say good evening from your city, thank us for the show and announce 8, 10 and 12 points to three countries of your choice! You can choose between English and French.
If you want to apply for the 41 vacancies, there are a few things you should know:
- All videos of the spokespersons will be prerecorded and broadcast during the live final.
- You can only apply once, for the country that you currently live in. If you live in a country that does not participate in Eurovision 2020, you can apply for another country, but priority will be given to applicants living in said country.
- We will only consider complete submissions that reach us through this Google Form.
- The application deadline is Sunday 3 May 2020, 23:59 CET. Chosen spokespersons will be contacted via e-mail or social media in the immediate days afterwards.
- When chosen, you are expected to send us a video on Friday 8 May in which you announce the jury results from your country. Availability on this specific date to record the video is a must.
Please find detailed instructions on how to record the video underneath.
Good luck, and thank you for your interest in Eurostream 2020! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube and check out our website
for the latest information.
Eurostream 2020 is a joint project between the following partners, listed here alphabetically: 12 Points From America,
, Ding-a-Dong Podcast,
, EuroWhat? Podcast,
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
What is your first name? (We need to know who to 'call' during the final!)
Which country's jury results do you want to announce during the final of Eurostream 2020?
Do you currently live in the country you chose above?
Please watch this video about filming guidelines for your video. Only videos which are filmed correctly will be considered.
Please post here a link to your video, recorded in accordance with the instructions above. You can post your video on your own social media account (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, ... NOT Stories which disappear after 24 hours) and share it with the hashtag #Eurostream2020. Please paste underneath the direct link to the video, and make sure that it can be watched by people who do not follow you on said social media! Alternatively, you can upload your video to WeTransfer and share the link underneath.
Please post here an email address or link to social media profile on which we can reach you easily to inform you about a positive decision. Make sure that in the case of social media, we can send you a private/direct message. We will only reach out to people chosen as spokespersons.
Please indicate that you have read everything clearly and, if chosen, are able to record a video on Friday 8 May 2020 in which you announce the jury results of your country.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service