Low Stakes Quiz
Complete this form at the beginning of your lesson.
What is your name?
Which school do you attend?
Greenshaw High School
The Brakenhale School
Blaise High School
Henley Bank High School
Holmleigh Park High School
Five Acres High School
1. In 1532 Henry broke from Rome, what does this mean?
Henry left the Protestant Church and made the Pope head of the Church
Henry left the Catholic Church and made himself head of the Church of England
Henry left Italy
2. Why did Henry want to divorce Catherine of Aragon?
Because she couldn't give him a male heir
Because she had an affair
Because she was a Catholic
3. Why couldn't Henry divorce Catherine and marry Anne Boleyn
Because Martin Luther would not let him
Because William Tyndale would not let him
Because the Pope would not let him
4. Which of these is not a reason for Parliament agreeing to the break from Rome?
Because they wanted the Church's land
Because they did not like Martin Luther
Because they did not like the Pope
5. Which of these is not a Protestant idea?
Bibles should be in English
Churches should be highly decorated
The monarch should be head of the Church
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Greenshaw Learning Trust.