Saheli Scholarship Form
Saheli is offering scholarships for one year to two female students to pursue a college degree. Scholarships will range in size from $1,500 to $2,000. The applicant must be a senior in high school with a rising GPA and a commitment to higher education at an accredited college. The student may attend either a 4-year college or a 2-year program. Saheli’s goal is to empower girls who are unable to attend an institution of higher learning due to financial constraints. Funds for this scholarship were raised in the South Asian community of Massachusetts to assist under-served immigrant families.
1. High school Senior identifying as a girl/woman (class of 2021)
2. Residing in MA (United States)
3. Maintains a high and rising GPA
4. South Asian Origin (India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan and Sri Lanka)
5. Accepted into an institution of higher learning.
The 2021 application period opens February 1, 2021 and ends April 10, 2021. This is a one-year scholarship, renewable for qualified students.
Other required documents to be emailed to
• College Acceptance letter
• References from two individuals (one must be a teacher)
• An official high school transcript
• Letter about special circumstances (if applicable).
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Saheli Boston.