I am conducting an investigation on factors that influence the usability and usefulness of the eLearning platforms used in HE institutions, as part of my research study. We would value your feedback about your experience using the eLearning platform of the Higher Education institution you are studying at, in terms of system quality and user satisfaction.
This investigation will help us to create a framework to evaluate the usability of the eLearning systems, as some aspects of usability and effectiveness have not been addressed before.
The survey should only take 10 minutes and responses are confidential and completely anonymous.
If you have any questions about the survey, please contact Daniela Popescu at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much for taking part. We value your input!
Other respondents/participants are from:
• London School of Business and Management (LSBM), eLearning: Moodle
• University of Northampton, UK, eLearning: Blackboard
• University of Sunderland, UK, eLearning: Learning Studio
• University of Medicine and Pharmacy, IASI, Romania, eLearning: Microsoft Learning Gateway
• Faculty of Economy and Business Administration, IASI, Romania, eLearning: Blackboard