2020 Fox Creek Business Showcase & Career Fair - Exhibitor Registration Form
GENERAL INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION FORM
Are you looking for future employees? Wondering how to recruit? Looking for specific skills? Want to help youth and other Albertan’s explore careers?
When is the Fox Creek Business Showcase & Career Fair?
* Date: Thursday, March 12th, 2020
* Time: 12:30pm to 6:30pm
* Location: Fox Creek Greenview Multiplex Facility, 103 2a Ave, Fox Creek, AB
* Audience: General Public, Job Seekers, and Students
* Cost: FREE booth for Exhibitors & FREE public admission
Are you recruiting?
* This is your opportunity to recruit new employees – full time, part time, seasonal and /or permanent
*Accept and/or distribute job applications
*Your opportunity to inform job seekers how to apply with your company
What is a business showcase and career fair?
* Participation/Hands On/Demonstration booths to explore various careers
* Skilled workers on site to answer questions about specific careers
* A chance to promote a variety of career options
* Post-Secondary Institutions will be on-site to provide career pathway information
* Resources on-site to reach career goals (student funding, resume writing, training options)
* Highlight dual- credit and Registered Apprenticeship opportunities to students
What Do You Need to Do?
* Complete and the online Google registration form
* Provide personnel to manage booth and answer questions
* Set up your display and take down your display; booths will be set up prior to event; there will be no charge for a
* Please consider the sponsorship opportunities
How do I find out more information?
* Contact: Kristy Tuts, Workforce Consultant, Alberta Labour
* Tel/Email: 780 268-4756/
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service