THE OFFICIAL VOLUNTEER APPLICATION
Offline Healing Meditation world Peace ...Workshop
*Note: Volunteers do view and participate in the workshop, just like any attendee. We also give preference to applicants that live close to the location of the workshop as we rely on volunteers to organize meetups, post fliers and contribute to marketing the event in the weeks leading up to the workshop. That being said, we also take applicants from out of town from time to time.If the city you are wanting to volunteer for is not listed as an option, then we are not accepting volunteer applications at this time. Thank you!
FIRST & LAST NAME
Consistent access to email is an essential requirement for volunteers.
Please include area code & international code, if applicable.
MOBILE PHONE (WhatSapp,Line ,Wechat,facebook id)
What u are using please write and facebook id
CITY, STATE & NATION OF RESIDENCE
TELL US ABOUT YOU
Your summarized life story in a few sentences.
WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT OCCUPATION?
WHY DO YOU WANT TO VOLUNTEER?
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE HAPPEN AS A RESULT OF YOUR HELP?
WHAT ARE THREE POSITIVE REASONS YOU HAVE FOR HELPING?
DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE VOLUNTEERING? IF SO, ELABORATE.
HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT THE VOLUNTEER PROGRAM?
Friends & Family
HAVE YOU VOLUNTEERED FOR ONE OF OUR WORKSHOPS BEFORE? IF SO, WHEN AND WHERE?
Offline Healing Meditation world Peace & NOTIFICATION TIME TABLES
*Status Notifications arrive via email and contain whether or not we are able to offer you a volunteer position.
Please note, we will NOT be hiring volunteers for the Germany ,Venezuela,India,Malaysia ...some of country Workshop.
* INDIA work shop
Application Opens: September,1, 2016
Application Closes: October 29, 2016
Status Notifications: November 10, 2016
This is a competitive process and we thank you for your interest working with us!
- Check-In: Volunteers must scan tickets, greet guests and send them to get wristbands.
- Wristbands: Wristbands replace printed tickets or receipts and are required for entry into the auditorium.
- Campaign Associate: Campaign Associate Volunteers collect donations and engage guests in the vision of the Frequency Billboard Campaign which places Teal’s Frequency paintings on Billboards in low-vibrational areas around the world with the intention of raising the vibrational frequency of the planet.
- Cashier: Responsible for conducting all payments and transactions (cash, check, credit cards) for “at the door” ticket admissions.
- Greeter: Greeters provide warm, loving welcoming outside the venue as guests arrive. Responsible for directing guests to check Later on, they transition into wristband checkers and ensure all guests in the auditorium are wearing one.
- Floater: Float around the venue directing guests to the restroom and answering any questions that may arise. They are an available presence to anyone around them
- Usher: Responsible for seating people in the auditorium according to their wristband designation. They must know the layout of seating and seat guests accordingly. They also ensure at the end of the workshop that people collect all belongings and exit the auditorium so staff can clean.
- Technical Assistant: works directly with the technical event staff. They monitor cameras, the Live stream, and transfer video files. The technical assistant helps with various audio and visual elements in addition to troubleshooting technical issues as they arise.
- Food Czar: This assignment encompasses leaving the workshop at 12:30 (30 minutes before Lunch) to pick up the staff and volunteer lunches. Lunch is ordered ahead of time and always pre-paid. An authorized volunteer picks up the food and delivers it to the venue so lunch is ready at 1:00pm.
- Marketing Street Team: Before the workshop in the weeks and months leading up to the event, these local volunteers poster and hand out promotional materials throughout the city and surrounding area.
*After finish then u can send the email your Resume
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service