• Any SHCG member either individual or institutional, who has not attended an SHCG Seminar before, is welcome to apply for a free place. This includes volunteers, students, trustees, and people working in related fields.
• When describing the benefit of a free place please make reference to your CPD plan or other goal orientated plan, if relevant. If you do not have a formal plan, please describe the benefits for yourself and your future aspirations.
• When describing how the seminar fits with your organisations objectives, please make reference to any plans, briefs, strategies that are relevant. If you are currently volunteering rather than in employment, please refer to the organisation with which you are volunteering.
• Free place includes attendance at the seminar. The delegate in receipt of a free place must pay their own travel costs to and from the seminar and lunch/refreshments.
• SHCG will inform the successful free place applicants by Monday 10th March 2019. Bookings for the seminar will remain open, enabling unsuccessful applicants to book as paying delegates before bookings close. If you have booked already and apply for the free place, your booking will be refunded if you are the successful free place applicant.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com