Hunt's Farewell Picnic
Please join us April 11th, immediately following the 11 am worship service for a picnic in the courtyard.
We will continue to observe safety practices while we enjoy a box lunch and say our goodbyes and best wishes to Hunt.
Please observe our safety precautions during your visit:
- Properly wear a mask at all times (unless eating)
- No eating indoors
- Keep 6+ ft distance between non-households
- Sanitize hands regularly
- Cover nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing
- Use bathrooms only for emergencies and clean all common surfaces after use
- Inform the church if you develop symptoms or test positive for COVID-19
By signing up to attend this service you are agreeing to follow these guidelines. Attendance will be limited according to diocesan guidelines.
Name(s) of Attendees
Number of Attendees
I understand and agree to the precautions laid out in the event description
Please let us know if you have any other questions, concerns, or comments:
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service