SHEROES GLOBAL AWARDS EXHIBITION - BOOKING FORM
DATE: Sunday 2nd February 2020
Time: Exhibitors' Setup 2pm - 3.30pm. Exhibition 4pm - 9pm)
Venue: Sheraton Hotel, Mobolaji Bank Anthony way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
MAKE PAYMENT TO:
ACCOUNT NO - 0173171931
BANK - Guaranteed Trust Bank (GTB)
ACCOUNT NAME - Ddymension Global Media
Please read the Exhibitors' guideline before completing this form.
1. Set-up is from 2pm – 3.30pm on Sunday 2nd February 2020.
2. Exhibitors’ hours of Operation: 4pm – 9pm.
3. On arrival, exhibitors should go to SHEROES Information stand for accreditation and allotment.
4. Please follow all directions given by SHEROES team.
5. Each exhibitor will be allocated a table (might be shared) and a chair.
6. Exhibitors are advised to have name tag with NAME OF THEIR BUSINESS for display at their stand.
7. Exhibitors are advised to bring table cover for their tables.
8. Exhibitors are advised to bring their business roll-up banner (if they have any), for display by their stand.
9. Exhibitors must list all general product lines to be displayed at stand on Exhibitors agreement form.
10. Exhibitors will be deemed to be in violation of the exhibitors’ contract, should they display items which
have not been listed on Exhibitor agreement form.
11. No animals or pets are allowed at the Exhibition. (H & S)
12. No generators are allowed at the Exhibition. (H & S)
13. No open fire or gas allowed at the Exhibition. (H & S)
14. Exhibitors must use the bins provided for all wastes. (H & S)
15. Exhibitors must comply with the set rules and regulations regarding Health & Safety (H & S).
16. Exhibitors must take full responsibility for the care of their assigned stand and space.
17. Should damage occur to a stand, exhibitor must assume full liability for any such damage caused by the
exhibitor or exhibitor's agents.
18. Should the space occupied by an exhibitor or the goods therein be damaged or destroyed by exhibitor,
exhibitor's agents, patrons or guests, the exhibitor shall assume all legal or financial responsibility for any
claims and for the restoration of the space to its original condition.
19. Exhibitors are advised to prepare to completely vacate the Event hall by 9pm.
20. SHEROES team will not be able to determine who is authorised to remove exhibitors’ equipment and
displayed items at the event, therefore exhibitors should ensure they or their staff carry out their own
22. SHEROES reserves the right to terminate an exhibitor’s contract at the Event, upon violation of any of the
23. Event Program is subject to change at the Event Director’s discretion.
SHEROES GLOBAL AWARDS 2020 Business EXHIBITION
Contact Telephone (Active WhatsApp number please)
List Products or Services you are displaying:
How did you hear about the SHEROES GLOBAL EXHIBITION? (If informed by a friend, please give name).
By click YES below, exhibitor agrees to adhere to the terms of this Exhibitors’ Agreement and to abide by the guidelines specified in the related Rules and Regulations document, as provided to exhibitors by SHEROES GLOBAL INITIATIVE (SGI).
By click YES below, exhibitor agrees that they understand that if they, or their staff, do not abide by the guidelines, their exhibition can be terminated.
By click YES below, exhibitor confirms that they have paid the required Exhibition fee of N10k (Ten Thousand Naira only).
Date payment made:
Thank you for booking a stand at the SHEROES GLOBAL AWARDS EXHIBITION.
A member of our exhibition team will be in touch with you via the WhatsApp number you have provided and your booking will be confirmed once payment has been received.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service