DCC In-Person Service Registration
Health and Safety guidelines to keep in mind if you plan to attend in person:
COVID guidelines allow for us to have multiple 50 person gatherings on our campus at the same time as long as we follow these requirements:
• Each gathering has its own entrance and exit
• Each gathering has its own set of restrooms
• No gathering can share any common areas such as hallways, lobbies, staircases, etc.
• Face masks or coverings must be worn indoors by everyone 5 yrs. old and up.
In order to welcome folks to campus and still comply with these guidelines, please take note of the following instructions:
• Worship services will be at 9 am and 11 am in two locations, live in the Auditorium and livestreamed in the Gym.
• Those gathering in Auditorium, please enter through the northernmost door at the main entrance. (Look for the “Auditorium Entrance” sign). For those gathering in the Gym, please use the north gym entrance.
• Sunday School will be the full hour for children age 3 - 6th grade in Rm. 217 and the Friendship Center. Parents will drop off children at the southernmost door at the main entrance (Look for the “Children’s Ministry Entrance” sign) without coming into the children’s wing—kids will be greeted there by children’s ministry workers. Pick-up after services will also be at the southernmost door. Please note, to maintain separation between cohorts, parents will not be permitted to enter the children’s wing.
Also, we continue to follow all state and county health and safety guidelines. If you plan to attend in person, please adhere to the following:
• Be in Good Health - If you are showing any signs of illness or may have been exposed to the coronavirus, please continue to join us online.
• Face masks or coverings are required indoors at all times for people 5 yrs. old and up.
• The seating configuration in each space has been set up to accommodate proper social distancing. Couples/Families may slide their chairs close together, but must be seated six feet from the next closest party or “family unit”.
• “Family units” can be no larger than 10 people and can consist of families and/or close friends that have continued to have significant contact throughout the last few months.
• Welcome one another with non-physical greetings.
• Be aware restrooms continue to be single-occupancy. The main floor restrooms in the children’s wing will be for children’s ministry use only. Doors to access the children’s wing from the lobby will be closed to adults attending the service in the Auditorium. We ask that you use the downstairs restrooms. If stairs pose a challenge for you, we recommend attending services in the Gym where restrooms are easily accessible.
• On Communion Sundays, prepackaged communion elements will be safely dispersed as you enter the worship area.
Please read the guidelines above and check the box below.
I have read and will comply with the guidelines above
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service