DCC In-Person Service Registration
We are pleased to welcome folks to attend the following in person worship opportunities:
• Live in-person worship services will be at 8:00, 9:30 and 11 am in the Auditorium.
• Children’s Sunday School and nursery will be offered during the 9:30 service for children newborn - 6th grade. Parents will drop off children at the southernmost door at the main entrance (Look for the “Children’s Ministry Entrance” sign) without coming into the children’s wing—kids will be greeted there by children’s ministry workers. Pick-up after services will also be at the southernmost door.
- NEW GUIDANCE UPDATE -
Due to the recent changes in mask and social distancing guidance for those who have been vaccinated, we will now have both masked and unmasked people attending our services. In an effort to continue to love our neighbors who may not be vaccinated, we ask that everyone continue to follow social distancing guidance listed below. The following has been updated to reflect these changes. Please review and agree to abide by the following campus health and safety guidelines when attending services and events (public faith gatherings) on campus:
• Be in Good Health - If you are showing any signs of illness (fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc.), or may have been exposed to the coronavirus, please continue to join us online.
• Maintain Social Distancing – With the exception of those vaccinated individuals who mutually agree to do otherwise, for the time being we request that you maintain 6 ft. of distance from other people outside your household as much as possible. Welcome one another with non-physical greetings.
• Wear Mask – Unvaccinated people ages 5 and up will need to wear a mask. We encourage you to bring your own, but we will have masks available for those who come unprepared. Vaccinated people do not have to wear a mask.
• Regularly Wash Your Hands/Use Hand Sanitizer - Wash hands and avoid touching your face, eyes, nose, or mouth. We have PPE stations set up throughout the building, for your convenience, but please feel free to bring and use your own.
• Seating - The seating configuration in the auditorium main floor has been set up to accommodate proper social distancing. Households may slide their chairs close together but must be seated six feet from the next closest party or “family unit”. “Family units” can be no larger than 10 people and must consist of families living in the same household. The balcony is also open for limited seating with proper social distancing.
• Bathroom Use - The main floor restrooms continue to be available for use by those attending the service in the auditorium. The children’s ministry uses the preschool and ADA approved restrooms. Please remember restrooms continue to be single-occupancy or household groups only. Plan accordingly before arrival.
• Communion – We will continue to provide prepackaged communion elements which will be safely distributed to you as you enter the worship area.
Please read the guidelines above and check the box below.
I have read and will comply with the guidelines above
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service