1. After receipt of your entry form and signed waiver, you will be notified by email or phone of your acceptance or denial of entry into the parade as well as your Agreement to CFD Parades. If for some reason you must cancel, please let us know. The deadline for entries is July 1, 2022. No entries will be accepted after this date. Confirmations of entries will be sent to email provided or via phone.
2. Due to the western theme of Frontier Days, it is a requirement that ALL queens be dressed in Western attire and will be enforced. Western jeans, split riding skirts, western skirts are all acceptable. Tank tops, sleeveless blouses and short skirts are not appropriate Western attire.
3. If you are unable to provide your own horse(s), carriages, wagons or cars will be available for the parade. We have limited vehicles, and cannot guarantee placement. You and your attendants will ride with other individuals. Because we have so many visiting queens we ask for your cooperation riding in the assigned wagon/car. No outside cars/trucks/floats/trailers. Horses are acceptable.
4. There will be no horse trailers allowed on the park during the rodeos. You are welcome to leave them at the parking lot located downtown at 2100 O'Neil, or park them at the Sheriff's Posse facility located on north Yellowstone about 3 miles north of the park (see #7 below).
5. Those who ride in the parade are invited to be the guest of Miss Frontier, Bailey Bishop for the rodeo that day. This invitation is limited to the queen and her attendants. Tickets will be available for pickup at time of check in for each participant. Parents to purchase their own tickets at ticket office 307-778-7222.
6. Park & Ride Passes will be available at check in on parade days only. However, only one permit per family is available. Due to the growth of our rodeo, parking passes will be for our Park & Ride Lot.
7. Due to space limitations we are no longer able to offer stalls on the grounds. However, trailer parking is available at the Cheyenne Saddle Tramps. For information www.cheyennesaddletramps.org
or email email@example.com
8. To make our job a little easier, we would appreciate it if you could give us the name of the contact person for your organization, or, if you could have your successor contact us, we would be able to send this information directly to this person each year.
9. Under Wyoming Law, an equine professional is not liable for an injury to or death of a participant in equine activities resulting from the inherent risks of equine activities. Pursuant to W.S. 1-1-126, please see liability waiver on reverse of entry form.
10. If you have any questions regarding parades, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
11. For the details regarding The Queen’s Brunch on Friday, July 22, 2022 contact Miss Frontier, Savannah Messenger, email@example.com
Please note All Participant's twelve and under must be accompanied by an adult.