Practicum: Choice of:
- April 1, 8, 22, 29, May 6
- May 15-19
- May 22-26
- June 5-9
Application Deadline: December 9, 2016
Complete application package must include the following:
1. Online submission of this Google form.
2. An official university transcript in hard copy for the highest degree attained. Degrees from overseas universities must be accompanied by a transcript evaluation from a NACES-approved service (http://naces.org/members.htm).
3. Non-refundable application fee of US $200, paid by check or money order.
4. Non-native English speakers without a degree from a university in an English-speaking country: Latest official TOEFL or IELTS score report.
ALL non-native speakers' English proficiency will be confirmed prior to admission by an interview and writing exam. Candidates will be required to attend the interview and exam at Georgetown University on Saturday, December 17. (Please note that this date has recently changed.) Candidates who live more than 2 hours away from Georgetown may request to be tested via online methods.