1. In which country is Cardiff?
2. Who is married to the Queen of the United Kingdom?
Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh
Prince Charles, Prince of Wales
3. What is the official home of the Prime Minister?
221b Baker Street
10 Downing Street
4. What percentage of the total British population is located in England alone?
5. What do you need to apply to become a permanent resident or citizen of the UK (Choose TWO options)?
To be able to speak and read English
A good understanding of life in the UK
A British university degree
A British driving licence
6. How old is the clock at the Houses of Parliament in London, also known as ‘Big Ben’?
250 years old
200 years old
100 years old
150 years old
7. Who was Boudicca?
One of the female tribal leaders who fought against the Vikings
One of the architects who built Hadrian’s Wall
A Viking king
A woman tribal leader who fought against the Romans
8. In the UK, what should dogs wear in public places?
A collar with the name and address of the owner
Clothes to avoid the cold in the winter
A collar with the name of the dog
A tracking device in case they get lost
9. According to the 2011 Census, what percentage of the population identified themselves as Muslim?
10. Who wrote ‘ The Lord of the Rings?
George R R Martin
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service