1. Scholarships are for families with a child diagnosed on a genetic report with SCN2A. Genetic report must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. This Conference Scholarship may cover up to 2 nights hotel, one family registration fee and/or travel assistance valued up to $200.
3. Scholarship amounts are dependent upon the amount of grants received. .
4. You will be notified whether your application has been selected for sponsorship between May 1st - May 8th, 2019
5. Applicant is responsible to reserve the hotel room. If you would like to stay at the Graduate Hotel for additional nights, that will be at the applicant's own expense. Scholarship for the Graduate Hotel are for nights of August 1st and August 2nd, 2019.
6. Children are not permitted in the conference room, and formal childcare is not included. There will be snacks, drinks and activities in the hospitality room for children with SCN2A and their siblings. All children must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver at all times.