Summer Lessons Registration During COVID-19
Please complete one registration form per student. Someone will contact you via email once your registration information has been reviewed and if/when we are able to offer you a lesson time. Please Note the following BEFORE submitting this form. Due to Operations & Biosecurity Requirement measures, you MUST agree and commit to the following:
1. Registration is ONLY complete once payment has been received. Payments can ONLY be made by eTransfer to
. Cash or cheques cannot be accepted anymore.
2. Students must wear boots that cover the ankle and long pants to ride.
3. Students must wear an ASTM/SEI approved riding helmet while riding.
4. Students under the age of 18 may only have 1 legal guardian who resides at the same address accompany them into the arena.
5. Riders/guardians may only come to the barn at regularly scheduled times.
6. Riders/guardians to acknowledge the Self-Declaration form as well as the facility’s Operations and Biosecurity protocol prior to coming to the barn.
7. Riders/guardians must wait outside or in designated waiting areas for the coach to direct them.
8. Riders/guardians must maintain a safe distance of 2m apart from others.
9. Riders/guardians must sanitize their hands upon arrival and before departure.
10. Outside pets are not allowed on the property.
11. A waiver of liability must be signed prior to 1st lesson. These are available for download from our website.
12. Lessons may be cancelled by Aisling Ridge for any reason, such as inclement weather, in which case cancelled lessons will be rescheduled or carried over at the sole discretion of Aisling Ridge.
13. Lesson fees are non-refundable. Changes to lesson dates/times can be made up to 2 weeks prior to the start of your lessons, subject to availability. If we cannot offer you another lesson time, a credit will be issued to your account for use towards future services. There are no refunds or credits for cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to the start of your lessons.
Date of Birth
Alternate Emergency Contact
Health Card #
Any medical problems or special needs we should be aware of?
Dates of Lessons
Lessons will be held in week-long blocks. You will be assigned a lesson time and come at that time every day for the selected week. If you would like to register for more than 1 week of lessons, please check all that apply.
July 6 - 10 (morning/afternoon) **Only 2 group lessons spots left for morning
July 13 - 17 (afternoon/evening) **Only 1 Beginner spot at 4PM
July 20 - 24 (morning/afternoon) **Morning Full, only 1 beginner spot and 2 group spots in the afternoon
July 27 - 31 (morning/evening) **Evening only has 1 group spot
Aug 10 - 14 (morning/afternoon) **Morning full
Aug 17 - 21 (afternoon/evening) **Evening only has 2 x group lesson spots left
Preferred Time of Day
Let us know what time of day you're available and we'll assign you a lesson time accordingly. Please double check your preferred time of day is running during the week you selected above.
Mornings (10AM - 1PM)
Afternoons (1PM - 4PM)
Evenings ( 4PM - 7PM)
Rider Skill Level
Please tell us about you/your child's riding experience.
*I give Aisling Ridge permission to take pictures of student
*I give Aisling Ridge permission to use pictures of student in advertising, marketing materials, website, Facebook page, etc.
Any other comments, questions or instructions for us?
Also, please tell us about your child's personality, especially if they might be nervous or afraid. We can cater the lessons to each individual, so the more information we have, the better!
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service