Lake Shore Region Member Code of Conduct
Members of the Lake Shore Region show respect for others.
• They consistently encourage and support others in the club/region
• They do not tease, call people names, or do things that might hurt others' feelings
• They do not use profane language, derogatory slang or gestures
• They are kind and considerate to other members and adults
Members of the Lake Shore Region are team players.
• They let every member know that they are happy that they are part of the team
• They work together to help each member do his or her best
• When something doesn't go well for members of the team they let their team-mates know that they are valued members of the team
• They show good sportsmanlike skills whether they win or lose
• They are responsible for knowing and complying with the rules of the activity
Members of the Lake Shore Region show respect for themselves.
• They set goals for themselves
• They come to Pony Club activities properly and safely prepared with the correct equipment and correct attire
• They judge their own ability by what qualified instructors indicate and by their own progress toward their horsemanship goals.
Members of the Lake Shore Region show respect for their horses.
• They care for their horses in a safe and timely manner
• When borrowing or leasing a horse, they care for that horse in a safe and timely manner
• They treat their horses kindly with consideration of the horses age and health in conjunction with the environment and weather.
• They use good judgment in determining if mounted activities are too difficult or strenuous for their own ability level or for the
ability/fitness level of the horse
CONSEQUENCES OF INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR
The Lake Shore Region is proud of its reputation for good sportsmanship, horsemanship, teamwork, and well-behaved members. This region expects appropriate behavior for all members participating in any Pony Club activity, in accordance with USPC National By-laws and the rules of sport. Any member not conforming to the Behavior Code is subject to the following actions:
IMMEDIATE SUSPENSION FROM THE ACTIVITY WITH POSSIBLE EXPULSION FROM THE LAKE SHORE REGION CAMP WILL OCCUR AS A RESULT OF THE FOLLOWING WITH IMMEDIATE CONSEQUENCES.
• Possession, use, or distribution on any illegal drugs or alcohol
• Possession of any object considered to be a weapon
• Use of tobacco at any Pony Club function
REPRIMAND OR SUSPENSION OF PARTICIPATION FROM PONY CLUB ACTIVITIES MAY OCCUR AS A RESULT OF THE FOLLOW:
• Profanity - vulgar language or gestures
• Harassment - using words that intimidate, threaten, or persecute others Stealing or cheating
• Defiance of authority
• Failure to follow stated rules
• Abusing a horse
• Intentionally destroying property
If suspension/expulsion occurs, parents may be asked to remove their child from the activity grounds.
Club/Center affiliated with
Hillside Farm Riding Center
Kuenzi Equestrian Riding Center
Misty Morning Farm Riding Center
Run O' the Mill
Member First & Last Name
Parent/Gaurdian Name if member is a minor (fill in N/A if adult member)
I/we have read and agree to abide by the above.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service