Sunday Watch Party Registration
We are excited to open up the church building to Village Church Hampden attendees for a limited-capacity service watch party during which the recorded service will be played in our church sanctuary at 10am. Those who attend our church will have the option to continue watching online services at home (or someone else's home), or to watch them in our sanctuary.
Because we want to (1) limit the number of people who will be in the sanctuary and (2) keep track of who is in our building in the hypothetical case of a COVID-19 case in our church, we are asking everybody to pre-register in advance on this Google Form. All who pre-register will be allowed into the building. Walk-ins will only be permitted if the cap for the week has not been met.
The attendance cap may be evaluated and adjusted week to week. The current attendance cap for the week of November 1 is 30 people.
Before arriving, please be aware of the following safety precautions that we will be taking.
- No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19 or known exposure to COVID-19 in the prior 14 days will be permitted.
- The church lobby, sanctuary, and bathrooms will be cleaned by a professional cleaning service prior to each watch party.
- If the weather permits, all doors will be open to minimize contact with common surfaces.
- We will be taking registration in the lobby to match people who arrive with those who have registered in advance. Walk-ins will only be permitted if the attendance cap of that week has not yet been met.
- Masks are required for everyone five years and older. If you do not have a mask, we will have some available for you at check-in.
- Entrance and exit stairwells will be designated for one-way traffic to help maintain a six-foot separation.
- Only every third pew will be available for seating to maintain a six-foot separation. Other pews will be roped off.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the building.
- We will require everyone to maintain a six-foot separation between all people on church property.
- Nothing will be distributed during service (e.g. offering plate, communion).
- Only the lobby, the sanctuary, the three bathrooms, the stairwells, and the ground floor hallway will be open. All other parts of the building will be closed.
When you arrive, please register in the lobby, then head to the sanctuary, where you will find a place to sit. Please do not sit in pews that are roped off. The video of the pre-recorded service will be played on the sanctuary projectors. After the service ends, you are welcome to continue talking to one another. A pastor will be available to talk to at the front of the sanctuary. If you have any questions, you can refer to our FAQ document at
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Village Church.