API Social Work Council Membership Form
Why should you join API Social Worker Council?
· To solidify the API social work identity through the provision of professional and personal support.
· To promote API issues through a collective, professional organization through media and collaboration.
· To influence social policies at the local, state, and national levels.
· To encourage schools of social work to establish policies that encourage the development of social workers who are responsive to API concerns.
· To improve and expand the delivery of culturally sensitive and linguistically appropriate services to the API population.
· To provide input to the National Association of Social Workers (NASW) in order to help shape public policies.
Area of Practice
Are you a NASW member?
I am not sure
What would you like to get out the most by becoming a APISWC member?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service