• Represent SCH CAPA to members of the public in a diplomatic and courteous manner.
• Attend orientations before events if required.
• Arrive at specified times and locations ready to perform the assigned tasks.
• Wear appropriate dress for the event, as specified by Events Staff.
• Volunteer must be a volunteer in good standing.
• Volunteer must be reliable
• Volunteer must have good oral communication skills.
• Volunteer must be able to remain calm under pressure.
• Volunteer must be able to follow directions in a fast paced and often changing environment.
• Volunteer must be able to interact with a variety of individuals in culturally diverse environments.
• On some occasions, volunteers may be required to lift up to 30 lbs.
• Volunteer must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol before and during the event.