Ignite! Impact Award - Nomination Form
Nominate a deserving individual or organization by filling out this form to the best of your ability (we will follow up with nominees) or fill out on behalf of yourself.
***Special Notes for Spring/Summer 2022: In light of current community events, we are expanding our Ignite! Impact Award program to focus on two key aspects of community recovery and healing:
1. solutions focused on COVID-19 relief and resiliency
2. solutions and conversations centered on social and racial justice, equity, and police-community relations.
Immediate cash & consulting assistance is available and recipients will be notified with acceptance or deferral within two weeks of application. Successful applications will leverage resources to support a network beyond the applicant.*
Examples of COVID-19 relief could include (but are not limited to): furthering the manufacture and distribution of PPE at a meaningful scale for key communities; strategies to improve digital access to arts, culture, educational, and community-building during social distancing for targeted populations; enhancing long-term networks and resources for community resiliency.
Equity & Justice Solution examples could include (but are not limited to): creating spaces for community dialogue which reach across social and cultural boundaries; expressing messages of hope, healing and change that amplify voices of those who are most impacted; providing immediate support to marginalized communities through creative, entrepreneurial or artistic solutions
Ignite! Impact Awards focus on expanding opportunities for those traditionally underrepresented in entrepreneurship, including women, minorities, and people living with disabilities. This remains an important consideration, but in response to COVID-19, projects from those who are less aligned with this focus area will also be considered. For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.***
Nominations are often made from within our community, but you may also self-nominate. Please complete the form below to confirm your nomination.
Who is likely to win an Ignite! Impact Award?
Ingenuity Cleveland is pleased to accept nominations for organizations and people making a difference in our community. Ignite! Impact Awards honor budding entrepreneurs and creatives promoting social impact through creativity and the arts. Ignite! Impact Award Winners are typically people who are traditionally underrepresented in entrepreneurship, including women, minorities, and people of diverse backgrounds and/or abilities. Ignite! impact awards proactively help build equity in our creative and entrepreneurship communities. Nominate a deserving individual or organization by filling out this form to the best of your ability (we will follow up with nominees) or fill out on behalf of yourself. Note that nominees must complete this form in order to be considered. Nominations are reviewed by a panel of Ingenuity team and board members, and select nominees will be interviewed to move forward in the process.
What does an Ignite! Impact Award recipient receive?
1. A cash or in-kind (typically toward space renal in IngenuityLabs) micro-grant of $500 which can be used towards project(s) that impact others, or advance and unlock opportunities for growth
2. Consulting time with Ingenuity team members who can provide guidance and direction towards growing your business - this includes a 1 hour introductory discussion, 1 hour session with us or a specialized consultant from our network, and a 1 hour "planning for the future" session.
3. An opportunity to pursue fiscal agency for projects, subject to the review and approval of Ingenuity
4. A marketing package that includes opportunities to exhibit at IngeniutyFest, the Ingenuity Bal and other Ingenuity-sponsored events, social media, e-newsletter spotlights, and more
Nominations are accepted year-round. Awards are made in spring (typically March) and occasionally at other times during the year.