Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire
Please choose one option for each of the following.
1. When having a team I:
I often take the lead and manage
I avoid leading the team and let others lead
2. When I share my ideas with others
My ideas are taken on board
My ideas are dismissed
3. Trust by others:
Given to me
Built through reliability and authenticity
4. Winning people over is something:
That I find difficult to do
I am very good at
5. When I am under pressure I generally have:
Changed behaviours from normal
Behaviour that remain unchanged
6. I generally:
Allow my emotions and moods to impact my behaviour
Keep my disruptive emotions and impulses under control
7. When I Identify opportunities, I am always
uncertain about whether to pursue the opportunity.
proactive in pursuing the opportunity.
8. When approaching a problem I:
Explore several possible and atypical ways of solving it
I focus on the problem and how to solve it quickly or delegate
9. I always:
Go along with the changes being driven by others
Recognise the need for changes and remove barriers.
10. When obstacles and setbacks occur in pursuing my goals, I always:
Readjust the goals and/or expectations
Persist in seeking the goals despite what has happened
11. Others’ perspective is always:
Understood and sensitivity is shown
Clouding the issues and getting a soft track
12. I always:
Listen to important words being said
Listen well and attentive to emotional cues
13. I find overwhelming the amount of activities I need to choose from that will impact my career path.
14. Do you know what emotional intelligence is?
Page 1 of 1
This form was created inside of Behaviour Hackers.