NTPC ELECTRON QUIZ 2019
What's the structure (stages) & the timelines?
Southern Regional Round
Screening and Stage Round
18 SEPTEMBER 2019, 11:00 AM IST - 18 SEP'19, 5:00 PM IST
Let's see, what Electron Quiz 2019 is all about?
Guidelines for Electron Quiz
• Electron Quiz 2019 will be conducted in two stages:- i) Regional Round ii) National Round
• Electron Quiz shall be open to students of Engineering and Management only.
• Prior registration of the teams is mandatory.
• No separate cluster for Management and Engineering Students. Each team comprises of two members only; Individuals cannot participate. Team members need to be from the same institute.
• There is no entry fee for the event.
• The teams are mandatorily required to make prior registration
Southern Regional round
• The southern Regional round of Electron Quiz will be conducted at Hyderabad on 18 September 2019 (Tuesday)
• The Venue and Time of the Southern Regional round will be Hari Hara Kala Bhavan, Near Parade Ground Metro Station, SP Road, Secunderabad.
• The last date for registration of teams is 16 September 2019.
• The participants of the Southern Region Electron Quiz at Hyderabadi will be required to make their own boarding and lodging arrangements.
• The prizes of the Regional Electron Quiz is as follows:-
1st Prize: Rs. 30,000/- Per Team
2nd Prize: Rs. 20,000/- Per Team
3rd Prize: Rs. 10,000/- Per Team
Consolation Prize (4th, 5th & 6th Places): Rs. 4000/- Per Team
• The National Round of Electron Quiz will be conducted at Delhi on 14 October 2019 (Monday).
• The top three winning teams of the Southern Regional Round at Hyderabad will qualify to participate in the National Round at Delhi.
• The participants of the National Round will be paid the travel fare restricted to Air Economy class.
• The accommodation for the participants of Electron Quiz National Finals will be made by NTPC Limited.
• An amount restricted to Rs.1500/- will be paid to each team coming for the National Finals towards local conveyance expenses.
• The prizes of the National Round of Electron Quiz is as follows:-
1st Prize: Rs. 50,000/- Per Team
2nd Prize: Rs. 30,000/- Per Team
3rd Prize: Rs. 20,000/- Per Team
Consolation Prize I (4th, 5th & 6th Places): Rs. 8000/- Per Team
Consolation Prize II (Remaining 12 Teams): Rs. 4000/- Per Team.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service