Level Three Return to School Application
Please all whānau complete this form so that we can plan for our return to school.
Please record your name.
My child or children will be returning to school during Alert Level three.
Level Three Conditions - Please read this information before continuing.
Under Level Three Rangikura School will open for ...
Children of those parents and caregivers that must return to work and are unable to find home care ONLY.
We open under the following rules:
- Rangikura must limit classes to ten children per classroom.
- These classes will be mixed ages groups because children from the same 'bubble' must stay together.
- Class bubbles can not mix.
- Our online learning programme will continue for those children not on site.
- Packs of further learning materials will be provided for children unable to attend school if needed.
- Parents and Caregivers must complete this survey to register your child/ren to attend during Level three or email the Principal.
Ways to contact Rangikura School ...
- Eddie Uluilelata -
- Sarah Nui - DP:
-Amanda Williams - AP:
Facebook: Rangikura School Noticeboard.
School Phone: 04 2359143
- Thursday 10am - 2pm
- Friday 10am - 2pm
- Monday School CLOSED FOR ANZAC
- Tuesday 10am - 2pm
PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE IF NO ANSWER.
I have read and understood the information above.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Rangikura School.