2020 Emergency Management Summit and Training Sessions Presentation Submission
The Emergency Management Summit and Training Sessions Training Committee is currently soliciting presentations for the 2020 Conference. If you would like to share knowledge, best practices, emerging emergency management/public health/healthcare trends or other information that you think is important for attendees to hear then please see the information and presentation submission form that is attached.
The 2020 Emergency Management Summit and Training Sessions Conference is April 15-17, 2020 at the International Trade and Convention Center in Savannah, GA.
We look forward to another great conference and to see you in Savannah in 2020!
Presentation Submission Guidelines
1. Terms and Conditions
* Presentation material presented at the meeting must be substantively identical to that described in the submission form. In particular, the title, authorship, and content of the presentation at the meeting must match that in the abstract.
Presentation Agreement Remuneration
* Abstract submission implies an understanding that the authors will receive no payment from EMAG for their participation other than that specified in writing by EMAG.
Permission for Use of Name and Likeness
* Authors give EMAG, its agents and representatives the right to use their names and likeness in promotional and other material published in relation to the meeting.
* Authors agree to indemnify and hold harmless EMAG, its agents and its representatives should the material presented or provided for publication be determined to defame, libel or slander an individual or organization, violate the confidentiality of any individual or organization, or infringe on another's copyright.
2. Submission Deadline
• Abstracts/Submissions must be received by COB December 16, 2019.
• Abstracts/Submissions must be completed using the Presentation Submission Form.
3. Required Content ─ Submissions must include the following information, as indicated on the form:
• Primary Presenter Contact Information (email & phone number)
• Type of Presentation (Single or Multiple Presenters, Panel)
• Program Categories
• Presentation Title (75 Characters Maximum)
• Presentation Description (250 Words Maximum)
• Learning Objectives: Define three objectives you intend the audience to achieve by the end of your presentation. (250 Characters Maximum)
• Short Biography for Each Presenter (250 Words Maximum for Each Presenter)
Submission Review ─ The Conference Training Committee will carefully review abstracts. Not all abstracts will be accepted. The Conference Planning Committee, at its discretion, may also combine similar oral presentations into a panel presentation. You will be notified via email about your presentation status by January 15, 2020.
Please, make sure your email address is correct.
All communications regarding presentations will be made to the primary presenter.
Please note: all presentations will be posted on the conference website following the event. If you presentation can not be released publicly please notify Chris Grimes at
For More Information:
If you have any questions about the abstract submission process, please contact Chris Grimes at
Do you agree to the Presentation Submission Guidelines?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service