We love the ability to support local music in and around the area to expose our artists to a new scene and expose our patrons to some new music.
Please fill out the form in its entirety or as much as possible so we can review your submittal.
Just some notes to set expectations and to help answer some FAQ's for you...
1) Red Horn has a PA system. It is comprised of a Mackie soundboard, two speakers (more than adequate) and mic stands/cables (and extra mics if you forget yours). Feel free to bring your own if you'd like, but you are more than welcome to use our equipment.
2) We typically only have live music Friday and Saturday nights. On occasion, we have music outside of those nights for special events that we coordinate. But, if you're looking for another night than Friday or Saturday, we likely won't have availability.
3) We do have a small set of rotating artists and work in new ones as we go, while always booking about 60 days in advance (sometimes sooner if we have slots open).
4) We don't currently have an open mic night, although that may happen in the future, so stay tuned!
5) We are open to listening to all samples, but note that we currently don't book country or southern rock/country styles or artists. Feel free to check out the various artists from our FB events page to get an idea of different styles we bring in.
6) While we are open to cover songs, we very much like to book artists that have their own original music with some covers mixed in (or no covers). We like to support artist's desire to get their music out there.
7) Our stage is primarily setup for single or duo acoustic style sets - not really setup acoustically or on stage for a full band, but can discuss should you feel it may work.
We hope this answers some questions you may have. Please also note that we do get a lot of inquiries. We try to respond to all as soon as we can. If our team feels you fit what we are looking for to jam at Red Horn and we can work it into the rotation, we will contact you. If we don't contact you, that doesn't mean there's not a chance - we may just not be able to work you in yet. If we feel your style doesn't fit what we are looking for, we will try to let you know and keep you posted.
Again, thanks for your interest and keep jamming!